Funnel Water Off Your Roof and Protect Your Home in Ohio from Water Damage
Most roofing systems require downspouts and a proper drainage system to direct water safely away from your home. If you’re searching for professional gutter and downspout installation services in Ohio, contact Absolute Roofing and Construction, Inc. We provide quality craftsmanship and only use the finest materials to protect your home from water damage.
Types of Gutter Systems We Offer
- Galvanized Tin:These gutters are among the most widely used with a long lifespan. The only drawback to these gutters is that they must be painted periodically to prevent rusting. Galvanized tin gutters are stiff and strong, making them ideal for areas that experience heavy snowfall.
- Vinyl:Vinyl gutters are light, easy to install, and available in various colors. You can even find them at most large home improvement stores and install them using DIY methods. However, they are not as enduring as metal gutters and can become distorted in extreme heat or cold.
- Seamless Aluminum: Unlike other gutters, seamless aluminum gutters do not require painting and are less likely to crack or bend. These gutters are made on-site by an experienced professional. They are cut to fit the specific dimensions of your roof. Despite the name, seamless aluminum gutters are not entirely seamless as they have seams at the inside and outside corners.
- Wood: Wood gutters are commonly found on older houses but can also be custom-made. They require more maintenance than other gutters, such as regular cleaning and painting. However, wood gutters can be beautiful and long-lasting if adequately cared for.
- Copper: Copper gutters are also custom gutters but are beautiful and long-lasting. These gutters will likely develop a patina over time, but this can actually add to the beauty of the gutters. Copper is an expensive option, but it will last many years with little maintenance.
Keep Your Gutter System Working Properly with Our Maintenance Plan
Here’s how we will keep your gutters in great shape:
- We’ll inspect your gutters at least twice a year, in the spring and fall.
- Ensure your gutters of debris are clear of debris such as leaves and twigs. Inspect your gutters for holes, cracks, or other type of damage.
- Check the downspouts to ensure they are clear and flowing correctly.
- Look out for any leaks in the gutters or at the joints. If you notice any damage or problems, be sure to contact us right away.
- Keep leaf guards on the gutters to help prevent debris from building up. Use strainers over the downspout holes to catch any debris that does get through.
If you have any concerns about your gutters, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re always happy to help!